The Finance and Accounts Department is headed by Ag. Director. The department is charged with the following responsibilities:
- Financial Control and Management of Funds;
- Maintaining Financial Prudence, transparency and Accountability;
- Keeping of Adequate books of Accounts and Records;
- Preparation and Execution of Budget;
- Provision of Financial Advisory Services;
- Making of payments
- Collection and remitting of Revenues
- Rendering of returns to the Office of the Accountant General of the Federation and Government Agencies.
With the introduction of Public Sector Financial reforms, treasury functions are largely carried out through the GIFMIS and REMITA platforms.
The department is structured into two divisions namely;
KWAGHKUR J. UGOR - Ag.DFA
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS email@example.com
OPPOSITE NEW STADIUM,
ZARIA ROAD, JOS